Friday, August 2, 2013

T.M.I.

(Too Much Information, if you didn't know)


During our regular scrapbooking session tonight I told my sister what I'd decided to title this post - and the topic. She grimaced, said something like "Really?!" Okay, for the record, my poo doesn't light up, and that of course is not listed among the many chemo side effects, but this cartoon did make me laugh. Yes, there are related side effects; however, I'll just leave my reality to your imagination. You'll probably dream up something far more outrageous than what I'd describe anyway. 

See, that wasn't so bad was it? Or was it? TMI? Or not?



note:  all comments are moderated and will not show up immediately.

3 comments:

  1. I figure, if you're writing a blog about cancer, treatments and side effects, TMI is just going to be part of it. :) You're keeping it enough under wraps. We are still praying for you and are glad that you're feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!!!! My imagination may or may not have thought up something outrageous. LOL!

    ReplyDelete