Tuesday, November 19, 2013

ChemoDay#2 - round#5

9:30am
I came.
I got vitals done.
I found my 'the chair.'
I got chemo & meds: Dex, Benedryl, Bendamustine, Heparinized Saline.
I read 3 magazines: People, Good Housekeeping, and Country Living.
I played 2 games of Pipes on phone advancing to next level.
I played next level about 3 times and quit.
I played 1 game of Angry Birds about 12 times & advanced to next level.
I played next level about 5 times and quit.
I got port IV catheter removed after infusion completed.
I left.
11:00am

This is how ChemoDay#2 Tuesday's are beginning to feel:



All very routine now.
Does that make it a good thing? or bad?







A few more images that appealed to me:

 Winner of how many times variation of 'bore' can be used in a sentence.

 I like cats.



But this should be more the attitude I adopt:




note:  all comments are moderated and will not show up immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment